Projects Assistant/ project Administrator
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Chandlers Ford. Our client is a leading service provider who due to success have grown considerably and as a result they are now looking to recruit a Projects Assistant.
As a Projects Assistant you will support the Major Projects Manager in regards to creating project plans/reports, creating and improving business processes and assisting in testing on new systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for making sure the Assistant Major Project Manager is kept updated with project progress
- Creating project plans and milestone reports on a weekly basis/as needed and ensuring they are completed on time.
- Liaise with the Developers when making changes based on specification to ensure understanding and timescales and roll out are appropriate
- Creating requirement (scoping) documents and writing appropriate specification documents which explain in detail the changes and processes required
- Investigation in areas which require improvement and ensuring all factors are taken into account when changing or creating processes
- Liaising with departments, internal and external
- Creating new business processes and adapting existing in line with business needs
- Supporting the business in new processes implemented, training staff on new or amended processes
- Ongoing monitoring of implemented process and procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Manage and maintain continual operational business processes
- Attending meetings
- Assist in testing systems
The ideal candidate:
- Will ideally have strong co-ordination / project led experience
- PC literate - MS Office skills including Project, Visio and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work towards tight deadlines.
- Good education in English and Maths
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.