Salary: £38,000 plus company benefits
Hours: Core business hours Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Project Surveyor for a well-established company based in Portsmouth! This is an opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to join a vibrant, successful team.
- Manage and lead the delivery of planned maintenance projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Handle all aspects of surveying including preparing specifications; arranging documents, tender documents and administration through to the completion of works.
- Attend sites and complete inspections to establish and specify work.
- Manage and monitor contractor's performance and ensure their documentation is relevant.
- Assist the Asset Manager in handling the SLA to ensure best practice is met.
- Run contracts through the company procurement practices.
- Always remain complaint whilst making sure all relevant records and data are accurate and up to date.
- Enforce the highest standards of Health & Safety.
The ideal Project Surveyor will:
- Be educated to HNC/D level or equivalent is essential to be considered for this role.
- Have experience in Surveying/Building/Construction is also a must!!
- Possess strong management skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have knowledge and experience of good practices and procedures in Health & Safety.
- Have strong people and communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: Project manager, building surveyor, construction, building, surveying, surveyor, planned maintenance, tender, bid, procurement, technical drawings, Portsmouth, new build, housing, site manager.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.