Project Support Officer
Salary :£22000 - £23000- additional allowances may be available
Hours :Full time (37 hours per week)
Duration of contract :Fixed term (6-9 months)
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a specialist business who are based in Liverpool. Our client is a research organisation who specialise within Marine Science and Technology
They have multiple sites across the UK and also complete project work Internationally
Due to exciting changes within the business our client is now looking for a Project Support officer to join the Liverpool team
The main purpose of this position is to provide all round support to the Senior Projects team and Scientists with the full lifecycle of projects
This would include Monitoring bids and the progress of them using the internal system, and ensuring that all processes have been followed within agreed deadlines whilst ensuring meeting the company policies.
You will provide financial information to steak holders creating and amending records with relevant information related to budgets
Key Duties will include the following :
- Assist the senior project support officers with costings for projects
- Assist the senior project support officers with Invoicing and external reporting
- To support the business with proof reading bids
- To help provide MI reports and analysis for projects
- To proof read council bids and highlight and issues
- data trawls for funding opportunities
- supporting bidding for funding; procurement and maintaining accurate project budgets.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the internal project Management System and ensuring that all actions taken adhere to the company policy for project management.
What Are We Looking For?
- An individual with experience within project management/ project support
- Will have experience of financial reporting
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- This role requires project support and financial knowledge to ensure a comprehensive, professional, seamless support team to facilitate the requirements of the science groups.
- You will have experience supporting projects through their whole lifecycle including bid preparation, costing, monitoring budgets and expenditure, invoicing and reporting using extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- You will be dynamic and solution orientated with excellent communication skills. A proactive and flexible approach will be required for this post, acting as a trouble-shooter for the group and wider scientific community.
- Previous experience of financial reporting and costing
- Knowledge of both internal and external funders
To be considered please submit you CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.