Project Manager - Waterlooville
3-6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
£££Salary Depending on Experience + Full Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for a vibrant, international organisation who is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Waterlooville.
- Understanding different NPD processes in place across the group and working to implement wider group processes.
- Familiarising yourself with existing and future NPD to better understand the industry and nature of the products.
- Supporting with change management and preventing resistance where possible.
- Seeing the project through from start to finish and using various project management techniques to get the most effective and efficient result.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be an experienced Project Manager who can bring their experiences of project management techniques and implementing processes to the business.
- Will be a strong project leader with an understanding of NPD & relevant processes.
- Must be comfortable managing change and difficult and challenging situations.
- Will need to be a strong communicator with confidence to get points across and see actions executed effectively.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: project, project management, change, change management, implementing, processes, procedures, NPD, new product development, systems, techniques, contract, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.