Up to £40k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our prestigious clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and profitable company with the chance to become an integral part of the team.
- Develop and expand our business with key accounts under your remit and to work effectively within the Project Management Team
- Managing multiple live projects
- Control project budget and costs using processes set out
- Manage the project budget to ensure that final project margins exceed the point of order margins
- Place all sub-contract and supplier purchase orders which must be co-signed by the Managing Director
- Authorise payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- All financial aspects of the project and purchasing to be done on the accounts software
- Raising orders in a timely way to meet the programme, accurately and within budget and with authorization prior to placing the order
- Advise accounts department on invoices to be issued
- Providing variation costs as required to meet customer deadlines
- Resolve all technical and design matters required to satisfy the requirements of the project/contract
- Ensure that all costs are detailed on estimate sheets, and written quotations are obtained from suppliers etc
- Manage the project team to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standards
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations
- Ensure all design information, drawings etc is issued to meet the programme requirements of other trades and our customer to avoid any disputes
- Understand the relevant Contract terms and conditions for each project
- Visit projects on site and liaise with the relevant department to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Give strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the company achieves its mission and objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient in maintenance of financial project budget and cost management
- Understanding of the project management process with in-depth experience and demonstrable application of project delivery methodologies
- External and Internal management experience
- IT Literate
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Project Accountant Project Manager Project Management Costings Manager Prince2
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.