Location: Chandlers Ford/Home Working
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus fantastic company benefits
- Holidays rising to 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Staff discount on products
- Free on-site parking
- Day off for your birthday
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established company who are based in Chandlers Ford.
Due to growth plans our client is now looking to recruit a Project Manager. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the financial performance of your projects, reporting accurately from beginning to end with a focus on ROI, remaining commercially aware.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects from start to finish to contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Produce project documentation that is correct to the size of the project, documenting the scope and translating it onto specifications.
- Maintains accurate RAID logs, ensuring appropriate actions are in place.
- Keep project costs within the set budget.
- Produces accurate status reporting as required, liaising with stakeholders to keep them up to date with the project status and escalate any issues where appropriate.
- Undertakes any other duties that are relevant to the job as requested by the line manager.
An ideal Project Manager will have /be:
- An excellent Project Manager with a knowledge of delivering transformation projects in eCommerce and digital integrations.
- You will have experience in managing budgets and project financials, whilst working to timescales
- You will be confident in presenting to various stakeholders and maintaining the relationships with stakeholders.
- You have integrity, recognising it is important to act in the first instance.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience within Microsoft Office suite, Jira, and Microsoft Project.
- Experience with integrating or deployment of ERPs, DAM, PI, Data Quality Management, and marketing solutions would be advantageous.
- Skilled in the application of Waterfall and Agile methods, Prince2, SAFE 5.0 and Scrum.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately!