£40,000- £50,000 PA (dependent upon experience)
I am recruiting for a very well respected and successful local construction business.
This brilliant company is looking to recruit an experienced project manager.
Over the years, this company has evolved and substantially grown, earning a reputation for high-quality work, with excellent levels of customer service.
The Project Manager is responsible for the smooth and cost effective running of the contracts from receiving the contract from the office to final handover to the client.
- Manage and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Work with local management teams to optimise quality, production capacities and efficiencies
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Constantly monitor and review the effectiveness of the company's policies and procedures
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of current legislation affecting the business and where possible ensure the company complies
- Continually improve quality and customer service
- Active involvement in networking and presenting to senior level clients and by representing the company at meetings to raise the profile and awareness of the company's capability and expertise
- Proactively lead and manage team and individual performance on a day to day basis
- Ensure the company complies with health and safety regulations, quality procedures and environmental policies
- Assist the directors with any ad-hoc duties.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
- meet health and safety expectations and targets
- meet contract deadlines and quality requirements (right first time)
- all documentation completed to deadline and returned
- meet client KPIs
This is a rare opportunity to join a truly exceptional business.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.