Project Cost Controller
Up to £27k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts and Costing Clerk to join one our top clients based in Chelmsford. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Be the focal point in Finance for all project matters.
- Ownership of the discrete project forecast files (held in in Excel).
- Create, maintain and adapt SAP project account code structures.
- Update SAP project data and ensure that project margin recognition is in line with Group policy via posting of revenue accruals and deferrals.
- Enter cost accruals.
- Project accounts balance sheet reconciliations.
- Continuous improvement/adaption of the discrete project forecasts files as required to suit needs of the individual characteristics of a project.
- Have attention for detail.
- Issue project sales invoices.
- Attend weekly/monthly project review meetings as necessary.
- Accountable to FC for day to day project cost controlling matters.
- To be able to provide sound financial & interrelated commercial advice to the various project stakeholders to enhance project outcomes.
- Working closely with the Management Accountant (MA) providing relevant project status updates assisting the MA in the fixed cost controlling of the business.
- Maintain project audit files for external & internal auditing and be able to confidently work one to one with auditors as required.
- Other business reporting and other ad-hoc reports as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA, Financial Analyst or QBE equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience of SAP (desirable)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Cost Accountant Project Accountant CIMA ACCA Accountant Costings Cost Controller Financial Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.