Location: The role is mixed between working from Home and out of either Fareham or Cosham the role can be flexible – this role is temporary for at least 3 months with an opportunity to remain permanent
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a very well-known, medical company.
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience’s and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
As a Project Coordinator you will:
- Take the lead on the administration of the companies bidding activity which includes managing online portals, producing an initial summary for internal stakeholders on bid opportunities, managing the bid project task lists and chasing colleagues for actions and ensuring all relevant documentation has been submitted.
- Plan and manage workload effectively and work to and deliver against your own deadlines
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver programmes on time and within budget
- Prepare external stakeholders for meetings within the offices by ensuring they are aware of meeting agendas, meeting content, local parking restrictions and other necessary arrangements
- Attend internal and external meetings, taking minutes/ notes and distributing outputs to the appropriate audience
- Take ownership of programme plans and documentation, ensuring that deadlines are met and raising awareness when deadlines draw closer
- Collate accurate project meetings, book meeting rooms, and arrange catering where required
The ideal Project Coordinator will have/be:
- Experience in project or program delivery and associated methods and documentation systems and processes to support
- Have an eye for detail
- Outstanding organisational skills and can work to tight deadlines
- Be a good communicator both written and verbally
- Can multitask and prioritise work across a diverse number of projects
- Analytical mind – be able to analyse and solve problems
- Good communicator
- Business report writing experience
- Experience of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel