Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £23k - £26k
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Project Coordinator for an established service provider based in Chandlers Ford.
As the Project Coordinator you will manage the day to day operations of the Project Management Office, ensuring senior figures across the business are well informed on the progress of work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the company accreditations required to deliver the installations and continued management of the assets Create and maintain Senior Management Team reports. Present reports to them in a way deemed appropriate.
- Provide SMT with weekly one to ones to review any Project status questions.
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking and monitoring the status of programme deliverables
- Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository
- Manage the programme level Risks and Issues register
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by the PMO Manager
- Liaise with staff so that standards are implemented consistently across the business
- Build up a repository of project templates both technical and managerial to support the Project Managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Note/Minute taking at all meetings that the PMO attends
- Assist in the resourcing of BAs
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for review
- Complete and distribute weekly/monthly portfolio reports
- Be an escalation point for the business for questions relating to Projects
- Be a central point of communication between projects, development and the business
The ideal Project Coordinator will
- Be educated to A-level or equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years' experience working on projects
- Will have strong communication and time - management skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations that may arise.
- Ability to effectively communicate information clearly and concisely.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.