Project Co-ordinator / Project Administrator
Location: Bognor Regis
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Working Hours 08.00-16.30 hrs - (Lunch Break ½ Hour)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established specialist business based in Bognor Regis .
Our client provide specialist products and services to their customers and due to growth our client is now looking to recruit a Project coordinator who will support a specialist Projects team and Director on a daily basis.
As a Project Coordinator you will support the Projects team you will provide PA support to a small team of Project Managers and a Director of the business who are responsible for delivering multiple projects on a consistent basis
You must be able to handle the responsibility of working on your own, and being the main point of contact for clients and colleagues as well as a central support for all live Projects.
As a Project Coordinator to the Project Team you will be responsible for the following task:
- Assisting 2 x project managers and a director with any project related tasks
- Processing orders from order stage through to completion ensuring all quotations/orders are in accordance with the Company procedures
- Programming works in co-operation with the Project Manager and Service Team
- Scheduling of labour including sub-contractors as directed by the Project Manager
- Procurement of materials
- Liaison with the client throughout the duration of the works
- Administering site paperwork / Arrangement and delivery of site equipment
- Reviewing and preparing all project completion paperwork
- Taking full responsibility for all small works and remedial repair orders, ensuring they are reviewed by a Project Manager prior to scheduling and ordering equipment.
- Managing all emergency in-hours breakdowns by communicating directly with the client, end user and engineering team to ensure a resolution is achieved in line with industry standards.
- Responding to and following up customer enquiries using the appropriate methods in a timely & professional manner.
- Managing incoming email enquiries alongside the Administrator
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- A background in supporting senior management / have previous PA to senior management experience
- Have the ability to work from an office and support senior management who are external a majority of the time
- Ideally have supported with projects in the past
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- A self-starter, able to operate on their own initiative to achieve set goals and objectives
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks. A flexible attitude to working hours and the ability to work unsupervised
- Integrity, honesty and enthusiasm, attention to detail
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.