Project Assistant / PA to Project Team
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Working Hours 08.00-16.30 hrs - (Lunch Break ½ Hour)
Duration : This is a temporary to remain permanent position . A permanent position is guaranteed
Do you have previous experience as a Project Assistant?
Maybe you are PA who is now looking to move into a project environment?
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established specialist business based in Bognor Regis .
Our client provide specialist products and services to their customers and due to growth our client is now looking to recruit a Support PA to the Projects Team / Project Administrator
As a Project Assistant/ Project Administrator you will support a small team of Project Managers and Directors to deliver multiple projects as well as being responsible for all small works and remedial repairs.
You must be able to handle the responsibility of working on your own, and being the main point of contact for clients and colleagues
This is a perfect position for someone who has an interest in developing into project management and the company will be able to provide this in the future for the right candidate
As a Project Administrator / PA to the Project Team you will be responsible for the following task:
- Assisting 2 x project managers and a director with any project related tasks
- Processing orders from order stage through to completion ensuring all quotations/orders are in accordance with the Company procedures
- Programming works in co-operation with the Project Manager and Service Team
- Scheduling of labour including sub-contractors as directed by the Project Manager
- Procurement of materials
- Liaison with the client throughout the duration of the works
- Administering site paperwork / Arrangement and delivery of site equipment
- Reviewing and preparing all project completion paperwork
- Taking full responsibility for all small works and remedial repair orders, ensuring they are reviewed by a Project Manager prior to scheduling and ordering equipment.
- Managing all emergency in-hours breakdowns by communicating directly with the client, end user and engineering team to ensure a resolution is achieved in line with industry standards.
- Responding to and following up customer enquiries using the appropriate methods in a timely & professional manner.
- Managing incoming email enquiries alongside the Administrator
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- A keen interest in pursuing a career within Project Management
- Will have experience in supporting others
- Ideally have worked with / supported with multiple projects previously
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- A self-starter, able to operate on their own initiative to achieve set goals and objectives
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks. A flexible attitude to working hours and the ability to work unsupervised
- Integrity, honesty and enthusiasm, attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO UNDERGO SVS AND DBS SECURITY VETTING.
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.