Up to £50k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant/Acquisitions Manager to join one of our prestigious clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and profitable company with the chance to become an integral part of the team.
- Lead the financial modelling of potential acquisition targets
- Ensure acquisitions meet financial objectives
- Preparation of the acquisition's reports
- Post completion performance reviews
- Monitor progress forecasts
- Monitoring deferred consideration payments due
- Manage the end to end acquisitions process
- Handle multiple projects
- Control and manage project budget and costs using processes set out to ensure that final project margins exceed the point of order margins
- Manage the overall due diligence process
- Responsible for writing acquisition papers for the bank
- Lead the integration planning and execution
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects
- All financial aspects of the project and purchasing to be done on the account's software
- Understand the relevant Contract terms and conditions for each project
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- ACCA/ACA qualified or studying
- Experience with leading Financial Modelling
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experienced in managing Financial Planning
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Self-motivated and can work off their own initiative
- IT Literate
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Project Accountant Project Manager Financial Modelling Financial Planning ACCA ACA Projects Acquisition Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.