We are recruiting for a Project manager assistant to be based in Horsham.
The POM will work closely with the central programme management team, contributing to ensuring that information reported from the projects to the centre.
- Oversee the project approval process
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of programme status throughout the life cycle
- Plan the resources across projects, identifying any risks, conflicts or issues
- Maintain programme risk and issue logs, with regular analysis and reports for programme reviews
- Track and report on performance and progress of each project to aid decision making
- Book and set the agenda for project reviews meetings, ensuring good attendance and minutes are issued in a reasonable time
- Build relationships, influence and engage at all levels across the business
- Degree or equivalent in business management
- Proficient in the principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of one or more projects and related activities from initiation to successful achievement of planned business benefits
- Proven track record of programme management in complex project environment
- Confidence to provide clear advice and challenge difficult decisions, able to influence at senior manager level and work under pressure
- Proven stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Budget management experience
- IT literate - for a variety of tasks including Excel, word, power point - MS Project or equivalent
- Proven ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner
Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
If you are interested in this role and would like to make an application please apply via the Dynamite recruitment website or call Chloe on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.