Production Planner- Purbrook
Salary up to £27k
Full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with our client in the search for a Production Planner.
The duties of the Production Planner:
* Effectively communicate with all departments regarding customers' needs and their orders.
* Work with the production to ensure a smooth, daily operation.
* Produce reports, plan meetings and participate in stocktakes
* Communicate with suppliers, prepare schedules and required materials/equipment.
*Adhoc duties will be required from time to time.
* Any experience working within a Planner role is essential for this position.
* Having worked within Production/Manufacturing/Warehouse/Factory settings would be hugely beneficial.
* You will need to be well educated in both Maths and English.
For more information, please get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment