£25000 per annum
I am currently seeking an experienced Production Planner to work within a well-established manufacturing company based in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
My Client is seeking someone who is passionate and self-driven to help support with the day to day running of production.
The Role: Duties to include but not limited too;
- Plans and prepare daily schedules to sets targets for the team to work towards including holding daily meetings with all departments
- Deal with any problems that can occur during production, including machine malfunctions and staff shortages
- Write and draw up reports analysing the production
- Speaking to customers both nationally and internationally arranging and discussing orders
- Maintaining and keeping control of stock
- Researching and sourcing new stock suppliers
- Assist with stocktakes through the year
- Communicating with all departments regarding delivery times, components and deliveries
- To keep the working environment, safe and tidy and all times
The Candidate; To be considered for this position you should have the following attributes and qualities;
- Should have previous experience in a production planning role
- Should have previous experiencing in a purchasing role
- Will be working with many employees, so must be a good team player
- Have good communication skills, due to needing to speak to colleges on all levels, customers and clients
- Have previously experience working within an ISO9001 accredited company is preferred, but not essential
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft
Hours of work would be Monday to Friday 0900-1700
Please contact Jake at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.