Salary: Up to £35,000 - Depending on experience
3-month Fixed Term Contract
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Procurement Specialist to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
This is a fantastic project for someone who thrives on analysing costs, creating savings strategies, working with suppliers and enjoys procurement. With data provided your role will be to ensure Churches Fire have the best service delivery, package at the best price available that suits the business needs. The role won't involve the implementation but is a thorough research project to present to senior managers. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact to a thriving business.
- Focusing on service suppliers such as IT, Telecoms, Fleet Management to name a few, establishing details on the current agreements
- Research the market and analyse costs, to identify where costs can be saved for the business
- Proactively engaging with existing and new suppliers, building a rapport and negotiating the best deal
- Presenting the data in a format that can be read and discussed by key stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience within procurement, specifically service contracts
- Be driven to negotiate the best deal
- Be able to analyse data and costs
- To be confident in dealing with internal and external points of contact
- Be confident, tenacious and analytical
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, Buyer, Purchasing, Suppliers, Analyst, Negotiation
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.