|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 17:27|
Duration - 2 months (potentially extended, may also have the opportunity to apply for permanent vacancy)
Hours - 37 p/w Mon to Fri
FULL DRIVING LICENSE AND VEHICLE ESSENTIAL
Dynamite Recruitment are working for a well established business in their search for an experienced Procurement Officer who has public sector and legislation knowledge and is used to delivering organisation wide projects.
- Responsible for the tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of a portfolio of corporate contracts
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of procurement projects, including full OJEU compliance in line with European and UK Procurement Regulations.
- Prepare procurement documentation using the e-procurement systems
- Support the analysis of the companies' category risk reviews, expenditure and supplier use patterns to identify scope for new potential contracts/savings
- Delivery of both Procurement and Contract Management training to the business
- Responsible for providing internal clients with Contract management on major/corporate contracts and renegotiations
- Undertake other aspects associated with delivering projects including, facilitating and leading meetings, researching systems/processes and best practice, networking, development and implementation of new products/processes.
- Responsible for maintaining a Contracts Register, ensuring all procurement activity carried out is undertaken in accordance with applicable legislation and government guidelines
- Undertake regular financial assessments of existing and new suppliers
The successful candidate
- Degree level education
- CIPS or relevant qualification in Procurement
- Experience of public sector procurement
- Knowledge of procurement legislation
- Experience of category management practice
- Experience of delivering organisation-wide projects
- Use of E-Tendering systems
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and produce accurate reports
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A clear commitment to equal opportunities in both employment and service provision
- A driving licence with a car available for business use
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's