Salary: £36,682 pro rata
Duration: 6 months FTC
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Procurement Manager for a business based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in Procurement to join a modern and vibrant team.
As the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering procurement projects across multiple categories.
- Managing and overseeing the procurement team to execute the procurement strategy.
- Maintaining and updating all appropriate documents including tenders, contracts and specifications.
- Ensuring all relevant legislation and guidelines are being adhered too and the Contracts Register is maintained.
- Conducting meetings, attending networking events, researching systems/processes and best practice.
- Giving training and advice to internal stakeholders on all aspects of procurement.
- Being the SME for all procurement across the business.
The ideal Procurement Manager will:
- MUST have experience of working at senior level within procurement and a relatable degree!!
- MUST have experience of leading, motivating and managing a team!
- Be adaptable to continuous change and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be confident liaising with Stakeholders of all levels
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Commit to the length of the assignment!
To be considered for this exciting role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: procurement, purchasing, tenders, contracts, contracts register, bids, CIPS, supply chain, health & safety, SME, subject matter expert, project manager, projects.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.