Salary: up to £22,500
Location: Bembridge, Isle of Wight
Hours: 40 hours a week between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Procurement Administrator for a manufacturer based in Bembridge! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
Please note: due to the location, you will need to be a driver to be able to access their offices.
As the Procurement Administrator, you will:
- Assist the Commercial Manager in finding ways to reduce costs and increase margins and sales.
- Maximise and develop new supplier opportunities to best benefit the business.
- Build long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate the terms of contract agreements, changes and amendments.
- Put together estimations and price lists, reviewing them annually.
- Prepare quotes, raise sales orders and invoices.
The ideal Procurement Administrator will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role within production/manufacturing - this is essential!!
- Ideally be experienced in estimations and price lists, although this is not essential!
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Be a strong negotiator and have commercial awareness.
- Be PC literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Package.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: procurement, costs, costing, negotiating, suppliers, relationships, manufacturing, sales admin*, sales support, commercial admin*, Bembridge
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.