Print Room Operator
Salary: £20K - £22K
Hours of work: 9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a Print Room Operator for a leading manufacturer based in Southampton. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to join a successful team and work in a first-class working environment.
- Work effectively to tight deadlines to ensure customer orders are dispatched on time.
- Install media onto the inhouse system.
- Maintenance of the printing machines, changing inks and ordering more to keep up with levels.
- Assisting with large format / commercial printing.
- Daily use of the laminating and cutting machine.
- Assist in the warehouse during busy periods.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a creative or design orientated individual looking for a career within the print industry - full training will be provided!! Any experience working in a print room previously would be an advantage.
- Will have some idea of how a printing room might operate
- Will ideally have some working knowledge of MAC
- Will have some technical understanding of Adobe packages or similar
- Must be willing to get hands on and assist in the warehouse during busy periods
- Must be hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable!
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392 455422!
Key Words: print room, print room operator, design, creative, MAC, printing, laminator, lamination, Adobe, format printing, commercial printing,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.