Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 8.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
- Free Park & Ride
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Company Health Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Subsidised Canteen
- Bluestar Bus Discount
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Chandlers Ford. This is a brand-new role which has been created due to team growth, and you will join a specialised team of 3, reporting into the Pricing Manager.
By looking at the companies calculated sick exposure, projected costs and other factors, as the Pricing Analyst you will assist in the calculation and setting of the company's product costs.
Other Duties Include:
- Generate analysis enabling line manager and subsequently senior management to make informed business decisions on current and future product line diversification and innovation of the business in line with strategic objectives as defined by senior management
- Assist the Pricing Manager in analysing and understanding customer usage patterns, behaviours and data sets, to generate analysis which can recommend tactical and strategic pricing changes and new product or market opportunities that meet competing business goals
- Maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry regulation concerning tariffs, domestic and otherwise (e.g. charging methodologies, taxation, transparency)
- Research and understand competitor products, developments and retail market rates to ensure the commercial viability and market data
The ideal Pricing Analyst will:
- Have a commercial background, with experience of dealing with pricing methods to increase returns and growth, ideally with a Business Degree, or a similar qualification.
- The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of Excel, SQL and VBA, and be experienced in handling large volumes of data held within a database.
- You will need to be very analytically minded, with a high attention to detail, and confident in presenting to your research findings to the Pricing Manager, and the wider team.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Amy / Fran on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.