|Vacancy Title:||Premises Technician|
|Vacancy Published:||23 days ago|
Salary: £21,850 inclusive of shift allowance + On Call allowance
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, 8-hour shifts on a 3-week rota
- Competitive pension contribution
- Annual salary review
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Well-being activities
- Flexible benefits package
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Premises Technician for an award-winning, international organisation based in Bournemouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fast-growing and vibrant team!
Please note – it’s essential you have your own car and a full UK driver’s license!
As Premises Technician, you will be:
- Working closely with the Site Supervisor and as part of a small team.
- Carrying out the necessary works across all sites, including renovation, painting and decorating.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and initial wear and tear repairs.
- Conducting minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry tasks, including repairs and replacements.
- Relocating and installing office furniture.
- Accurately and consistently maintaining the log system for auditing and reporting purposes.
- Arranging external contractors to carry out necessary work and ensuring they adhere to company guidelines and safety regulations.
The ideal Premises Technician will:
- Must have experience of working in a similar role as a Premises/Maintenance Technician or Handy Man!!
- Be highly organised with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Be PC literate and confident using Microsoft package.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be physically capable of carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Must be a driver with a clean drivers license is a must!!
To be considered for this role, please contact Amy or Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: maintenance, premises, technician, handyman, plumbing, plumber, electrician, electrical, Bournemouth