Salary: up to £22,000 P/A
Hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Premises Technician for an independently owned based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fast-growing and vibrant team!
To be considered for this role, you must have a clean drivers license!
As the Premises Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the necessary works across all sites, including renovation, painting and decorating.
- Completing planned prevantative maintenance and initial wear and tear repairs.
- Conducting minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry tasks, including repairs and replacements.
- Working closely with the Site Supervisor and liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Relocating and installing office furniture.
The ideal Premises Technician will:
- Must have experience of working in a similar role as a Premises/Maintenance Technician or Handy Man!!
- Have experience in carrying out minor electrical and plumbing tasks!!
- Be highly organised with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be physically capable of carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Must be a driver with a clean drivers license is a must!!
To be considered for this exclusive role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, maintenance, handyman, technician, premises, painting, decorating, renovating, planned maintenance.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.