£25,000 - £35,000 P/A + Benefits
Full Time – Permanent
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
The duties of the Practice Manager:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of all areas of the business, from the line management of support staff and general running of Facilities and IT.
- Managing all recruitment needs including creating job descriptions and organising/conducting interviews with applicants.
- Being responsible for some management of HR duties including employee relations, maintaining annual leave, employee development and training records, and organising yearly appraisals.
- Organising any necessary building maintenance, facilitating the H&S policy, and conduct annual risk assessments.
- Day-to-day management of the reception and administration teams, accounts team, and business apprentices.
- Acting first aider and looking after details regarding company cars and mobiles.
- Arranging board meetings and taking minutes and assisting with marketing tasks to contribute to the practice's presence in the marketplace.
- Arranging staff events (i.e. Xmas do etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for all IT-related issues in the office and overseeing the accounting system including debt and credits; cashflow, budgets, and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Must have previous office management/practice management/surgery management experience
- Must have good communication skills, excellent grammar and strong IT skills.
- Will need to be numerically minded, organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Will need to be flexible to accommodate additional adhoc duties outside of the main job description. You will need to be a real team player and proactive day today!