Practice Accounts Assistant
£18-23k Depending on Experience
Full time, permanent position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Winchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a professional and highly successful team.
- Accurately prepare accounts from client records for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies
- Prepare a comprehensive file for manager review, which is complete with lead and supporting schedules
- Cope with several accounts preparation jobs at any one time whilst maintaining deadlines
- Be proactive in dealing with clients
- Record time accurately and keep to budgets
- Constant update of client profiles on the system
- Attending at client premises where required
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of CIS Returns
- Operating payroll for clients via Sage Payroll as required
- Assisting where necessary with the training of junior staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Practice experience
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in Sage Line 50/Xero, Excel, QuickBooks, Word and Outlook
- Methodical and organised
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Chartered Accountancy Practice Accounts Semi-Senior Accounts Senior AAT ACCA Accounts Assistant Bookkeeper ACA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.