£40-50k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Practice Accountant join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and experienced team.
Dealing with a mixed portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for preparing the accounts for Limited Companies, LLPs, Sole Traders and Partnerships. This role also encompasses Audit work so previous experience of managing a team in this area is essential. The role will also involve assisting, training and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all business entities
- Arranging time lines, signing of accounts etc. preparation, monitoring and review of budgets on jobs
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of audits
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with and are communicated to the wider team
- Management of jobs and review of work produced by junior members of the team
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
- Undertake any other duties which may be required by management commensurate to the role
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Professional and client-oriented individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Ideally will have working knowledge of Sage line 50, Xero or Iris
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.