Post Completion Clerk
£18,000 - £23,000 PA
Depending on Experience
Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Post Completion Clerk for a well-established Solicitors in Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a very hands-on person to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Post Completion Clerk who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of a Post Completion Clerk:
- To support and assist the Residential Property team in their day to day activities
- Typing of correspondence, liaising with agents, clients and other companies
- Dealing with post completion work including stamp duty land tax, Land Registry applications
- To ensure that all files are kept in order and compliant
The Ideal Post Completion Clerk:
- Will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a law firm
- Will ideally have experience in residential property
- Will be a team player and happy to help out where needed
- Will have strong and efficient secretarial and organisational skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Admin, Administration, Commercial Conveyancing, Commercial, Commercial Property, Assistant, Legal Assistant, Post Completion Clerk, Clerk, Residential Property
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.