Job Title - Picker and Packer
Location - Havant
Salary & Benefits - £7.50
The Company - Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working with a well established client based in the Havant area who are looking for a team to help pick and pack products ready for dispatch.
The Role - duties to include but not limited too;
- Picking of orders within a busy distribution centre
- Making sure all the orders picked are correct
- Handling of goods
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy
- Assisting with all other duties appointed by your manager
The Candidate - To be considered for the Picker and Packer role position you should have the following attributes and qualities;
- Good attention to detail
- Good health and safety awareness
- Previous experience within warehouse isn't essential but preferable
- Computer experience would be advantageous
The Shifts - Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
This is a rewarding role, which will involve working on a shift rota with the option to work weekends also.
This is only a short term temporary role to assist the client over peak periods.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jake at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.