Job Title - Warehouse Operative
Location - Southampton
Salary & Benefits - £7.50 for the first 12 weeks
The Company - Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working with a well established client based across the South Coast area who are looking for a team member to help pick and pack products ready for dispatch in their Southampton depot.
The Role - duties to include but not limited too;
- Picking of orders within a busy distribution center
- Packing of goods ready for dispatch
- Making sure all the orders picked/ Packed are correct
- Handling of goods
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy
- Assisting with all other duties appointed by your manager
The Candidate - To be considered for the Warehouse Picker and Packer role position you should have the following attributes and qualities;
- Good attention to detail
- Good health and safety awareness
- Previous experience within warehouse isn't essential but preferable
- Computer experience would be advantageous
The Shifts - Monday to Friday, , 6pm-2am,
This is a rewarding role, which will involve working on the late shift for 12 weeks then go onto a permanent contract for the right person.
If you are interested in this role please contact Jade O'Neill at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.