Start Date: 3rd August and 9th August 2021
Hours of Work: First 4 weeks Mon to Fri 9am until 5pm after that will be a shift rota between 8am and 8pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Pet Insurance Advisor for one of our top 10 clients. This is an amazing opportunity to kick start a career in insurance working for an award-winning business and leading service provider.
As a Pet Insurance Advisor, you will provide excellent customer service and effective administration support to all customers regarding their insurance through every channel.
As a Pet Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working within a specialist pet insurance team assisting customers with general enquiries regarding their products
- Receiving inbound calls from customers with general enquiries related to pet insurance
- To provide advice on their policies and pet related situations in general
- Responding to customer emails professionally and within agreed SLA agreements
- Liaising with third parties to investigate into customer enquiries and provide solutions
- Updating customers via the telephone and email where necessary
- To encourage customers to take additional products and services where there could be a benefit to doing so – very soft upsell IF at all
- Administration to support customers enquiries
The ideal person will
- Have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Be able multitask and manage workload effectively.
- Work on own initiative
- Be target and results driven.
- Target Driven.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives off solving problems.
- Experience of achieving targets.
- A passion for pets would be a huge benefit but this isn’t essential
Please submit your CV immediately!