Pet Customer Service Representative
Are you an Animal Lover or owner of pets yourself ? Would love to work within an environment where you can talk Pets all day every day ?
If so this could be a fantastic position for you as that's exactly what you can do!
Dynamite is proud to be representing one of the UK's largest Pet related businesses based in Portsmouth
Due to huge success our client is growing and require Pet Customer Service Advisors Immediately
Salary : £15,850 -16250.00 plus fantastic benefits and incentives including the following
- Free use of a Gym
- Onsite canteen
- Discounts off of Insurance products and services
- Progression and further training opportunities
- Holidays and gift incentives for reaching KPIs and further achievements
- Summer and Christmas parties
Start Date : February 2018
Shifts between 8am and 9pm on a rota basis weekends will also be required on a rota basis 1 in 2 Saturday's 9am - 5pm
If you are looking for a career and somewhere where you can be valued and recognised please apply to find out more now !
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for assisting customer's with general enquiries related to their Pets via email and the telephone daily
You will need to be able to adapt to various customer needs as some can be very happy customers and others very sad
Key duties will include the following :
- Working within a specialist Pet team assisting customers with general enquiries regarding their animals
- Receiving inbound calls from customers with general enquiries related to products and services
- Responding to customer emails professionally and within agreed SLA agreements
- Liaising with third parties to investigate into customer enquiries and provide solutions
- Updating customers via the telephone and email where necessary
- Up-sales - very soft sale to upsell additional products and services
- Administration to support customers enquiries
The ideal person will have the following
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Will have good computer skills
- Have worked within a challenging or targeted position previously
- Be looking for a career and want to develop
- A keen interest in pets would be advantageous
If interested please submit CV or call Fran 02392455422 asap
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.