Pet Claims Assessor
Location: Portsmouth - can work from home
Salary: £17,000 - £21,500
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday 8am -6pm, you will be required to work 1 in 7 Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Pet Claims Assessor for the UK's leading Pet Insurance Provider. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a successful, growing team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working within a practice e.g. vet nurse, medical claims or claims.
You will support customers with the processing of their pet insurance claim from initial point of contact through to settlement or in extreme cases passing those who can't be settled to higher authority
As a Pet Claims Assessor you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering calls to customers who require help with their pet claims
- Review incoming forms and ensure claims, pre-authorisation and reviews are settled within the agreed timeframes
- Liaising effectively with all departments to improve communication and reduce errors.
- Interface with veterinary practices, breeder and third parties to ensure all information is gathered in order to settle claims accurately.
- Accurate input of data onto the internal system
- Management of incoming/outgoing calls and emails to resolve queries and gain information in relation to payment/s of the policy.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach and building rapport with internal/external customers to establish excellent customer relations.
- Ad hoc duties as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or pharmaceutical experience
- Resilience within a busy working environment
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Able to think on your feet
- Work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills with difficult customers
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Vet Nursing or Vet Nursing Degree
- General understanding of insurance industry practices & principles (Ideal, not essential)
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.