Pet Insurance Claims Assessor
Dynamite recruitment are currently working in partnership with the UK's biggest Pet Insurance provider who have recently featured in the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to Work For,
Due to huge growth plans our client is looking to expand a specialist Pet department and are currently looking for Individual's with previous experience within the following : Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or claims experience
Salary: £17000 - £20000 PA - dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week
Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm
You will be required to work 1 in 7 Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Have you trained or graduated in veterinary nursing or pharmacology?
Do you have experience of working within a veterinary practice or alongside a vet?
Have you looked after animals with medical requirements?
Do you have a love of animals?
If so then look no further! This role is perfect for you!
As a Pet Insurance Claims Assessor you will support customers with the processing of their pet insurance claim from initial point of contact through to settlement.
This is a dynamic and exciting role which will be perfect for someone who has recently qualified within vet nursing/pharmacology or wants to step away from veterinary practice, you will receive high quality in-house training with help and support to progress and gain qualifications while you work!
As a Pet Insurance Claims Assessor you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering calls to customers who require help with their pet claims
- Review incoming forms and ensure claims, pre-authorisation and reviews are settled within the agreed timeframes
- Liaising effectively with all departments to improve communication and reduce errors.
- Interface with veterinary practices, breeder and third parties to ensure all information is gathered in order to settle claims accurately.
- Accurate input of data onto the internal system
- Management of incoming/outgoing calls and emails to resolve queries and gain information in relation to payment/s of the policy.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach and building rapport with internal/external customers to establish excellent customer relations.
- Ad hoc duties as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or pharmaceutical experience
- Resilience within a busy working environment
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Able to think on your feet
- Work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills with difficult customers
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Vet Nursing or Vet Nursing Degree
- General understanding of insurance industry practices & principles (Ideal, not essential)
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Keywords: "pet claims" OR "vet nurse" OR "vet nursing" OR "assessor" OR "NVQ vet nursing" OR "pet insurance" OR "Insurance" OR "insurance claims" OR "pharmacology" OR "vet practice" OR vet
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.