Pet Claims Assessor
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with the UK's biggest Pet Insurance provider
Due to huge growth within 2017 our client is looking to expand a specialist Pet department and are currently looking for Individual's with previous experience within the following : Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or claims experience
You will support customers with the processing of their pet insurance claim from initial point of contact through to settlement or in extreme cases passing those who can't be settled to higher authority
To apply for this position you must have previous experience of working within a claims environment, or have worked within a Vets / pet related business / studied in animal care
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week ,Monday to Friday 8am -6pm . You will be required to work 1 in 7 Saturdays 9am to 5pmSalary: £17000 - £21500 PA - dependent on experience
As a Pet Claims Assessor you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering calls to customers who require help with their pet claims
- Review incoming forms and ensure claims, pre-authorisation and reviews are settled within the agreed timeframes
- Liaising effectively with all departments to improve communication and reduce errors.
- Interface with veterinary practices, breeder and third parties to ensure all information is gathered in order to settle claims accurately.
- Accurate input of data onto the internal system
- Management of incoming/outgoing calls and emails to resolve queries and gain information in relation to payment/s of the policy.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach and building rapport with internal/external customers to establish excellent customer relations.
- Ad hoc duties as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or pharmaceutical experience
- Resilience within a busy working environment
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Able to think on your feet
- Work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills with difficult customers
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Vet Nursing or Vet Nursing Degree
- General understanding of insurance industry practices & principles (Ideal, not essential)
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Keywords: "claims" "pet claims" "assesor" "pet" "insurance" "vet nurse"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.