Pet Claims Administrator
The salary starts on £15,850 rising to £16,250 after 6 months
Plus fantastic benefits and incentives !
Dynamite is proud to be representing one of the UK's largest Pet related businesses based in Portsmouth
Due to huge success our client is growing and require Pet Claims Administrators Immediately
Salary : £15,850 -16250.00 plus fantastic benefits and incentives including the following
As a Pet Claims Administrator you will be responsible for providing end to end support for customers who have pet claims in process .
This will require you to cover the following responsibilities
- Work as part of a specialist Claims administration team within the Pet department
- Answering calls in a timely manner and in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- Contacting and dealing with customers via telephone and email updating details on MIS system whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Production of customer, affinity and veterinary correspondence to corporate standard.
- Collating and posting of documents where required.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach and building rapport with internal and external customers to establish customer relations.
- Liaising with veterinary practices, breeders, policy holders and affinity partners to obtain information to allow veterinary nurses to settle claims and then produce the cheques.
- To manage the customer through the lifecycle of their policy from quote/sales and inception, MTA's and renewals the claims process and all credit control functions providing a one touch service.
- Ad hoc duties as required by Management.
- Aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all Managers and Staff conform to the appropriate standards in terms of Health and Safety, but also to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Previous experience within administration is required
- Good customer service skills and experience is required
- Resilience within a busy working environment
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Able to think on your feet
- Work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills with difficult customers
- Previous experience of working with or a passion for Pets would be advantageous although not essential
- General understanding of insurance industry practices & principles (Ideal, not essential)
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.