£21,000 – £25,000 + progression increase on salary
Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm ( offers flexibility )
We are working with a super company who has an opportunity for General Insurance candidates who has worked within Personal Lines or in Account Handling with the GI sector.
This is a super friendly company that has grown from strength to strength and is ready to expand again.
The role details are below:
The role has responsibility for generating revenue and developing the profitability of the business whilst ensuring full FCA compliance in all aspects of personal lines insurance. Ensuring a quality service is provided to all clients in accordance with their needs and requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer in all aspects of the role:
- New business
- Mid Term Adjustments
- Ensure all businesses activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert product advice and guidance
- Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable and cost-effective cover
- Advising clients on existing products in accordance with their needs
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times.
For more details on this super role and company please apply online at the Dynamite recruitment website. Or call Tegan on 02392 455422