Personal Assistant - Temporary Ongoing
Hours of Work: 08:00am - 17:00pm
Hourly Rate: £15.50 - £16.00
Duration: This is temporary ongoing
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading service provider based in Luton who are looking to recruit a PA on a temporary basis.
As the PA you will work alongside the Regional Managing Director and support two senior level members of Directors. You will be required to proactively contribute to the regions success by actively seeking to improve working processes and systems, as well as anticipating the needs of the clients and colleagues and taking action accordingly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To continuously communicate and work in alignment with the RMD in order to provide an exceptional and holistic operational approach to each other's roles and responsibilities.
- To accurately maintain the RMD's diary by arranging meetings, adding all key information into calendars and organising conference calls when needed
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments and liaise with all internal and external clients.
- Collating information from Directors of all Business Units to prepare regional and group board reports.
- Regularly support senior management including preparation for strategy meetings
- Booking all travel and accommodation for the RMD and adding all relevant information into the calendar invite.
- To maintain clear communication with Head Office to help provide regular updates through the RMD to our region on business changes.
- Provide an efficient and accurate use of all Microsoft office programmes (Emails, letters, presentations) whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Occasional raising of purchase orders for office furniture
- Authorise and check bills making sure that they are sent to accounts department for payment on time
- Process any Mileage claims and holiday requests through internal HR system for direct reports into the Regional Managing Director.
- As required, support and facilitate help with organising company events
- Ensure organisation of own administration is accurately maintained at all times, using the most effective systems.
- Collate Regional Managing Director expenses and send to PA of CEO for approval
- Exceptional minute taking as required on behalf of RMD and Senior Directors.
- Management and leadership responsibilities towards direct report, including regular objective setting and absenteeism management via the HR systems.
- As required, liaise with key customers on behalf of the RMD to ensure there is a professional and thorough approach to diary and organisational management.
- Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with clients, contacts and PA's accordingly.
- Work closely with Reception and front of house team to provide a professional and highly effective support service at all times.
- When working with sub-contractors, organise approval and filling of all main contract documents
- Ensuring incoming and outgoing messages are recorded and conveyed accurately and at the appropriate time
- Some travel to customer meetings with RMD as necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience working in a similar role at senior level - direct line management
- Will have strong communication, organisational skills with a professional approach to work.
- Be available to start immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.