Personal Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Salary: up to £30K + fantastic benefits!
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a PA for a large Eastleigh based employer This will be based on a fixed term contract until November 2019.
Due to the urgency of this role, preference will be given to candidates with immediate availability
As the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Telephone screening and acting as the gatekeeper for a Senior Director
- as well as coordinating and maintaining their schedule.
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements as and when required.
- Handling business sensitive and confidential information daily.
- Working and maintaining strong communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Maintaining central inboxes, diary systems and files for the Senior Director and their team.
- Organising and attending meetings when required and minute taking when necessary.
- Preparing reports and letter-based, confidential information.
- Covering other PA's holiday or absence
The ideal Personal Assistant will have:
- Experience of working as a PA at Senior Management/Director level
- Be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the contract
- Experience in note/minute taking during confidential meetings
- Efficient communication, planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.