Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm
£28,000 - £30,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Castleford, Yorkshire that are looking to recruit an experienced PA to Director
My client are looking for an individual with PA experience that are looking for that "next step" in their working career
Our client is an “AWARD WINNING” and “ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR”, they offer a competitive salary and extremely fantastic benefits including:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Company car and fuel card
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
- Full training and personal development
Duties and Responsibilities
Team Support Duties
Team Support Duties
- Collation and organisation of monthly BP meeting deck for both group and regional meetings.
- Management of monthly accounts reviews, monthly 1-2-1’s and regional reports
- Manage the follow up of actions from the group and regional BP meetings
- Manage department communications (internal, customers & external organisation),
- Compile weekly, monthly & various ad hoc reports system reports and issue to relevant team members
- Compile weekly reports using data from internal and external sources
- Compile meeting decks for weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings.
- Compile Weekly trackers for Regional Directors review prior to such meetings.
- Arrange and co-ordinate regional strategy Webex/ meetings, team meetings, management reviews & ad hoc meetings, audios, webinars Maintenance of team personnel records, pay plans and recruitment requests
- Correspondence within the company, including management and issuing of team communications
- Support to Regional Director including: arranging meetings, audios, webinars, accommodation, travel and expenses
- Manage incoming post, email and meeting requests.
- Organise delegate attendance at meetings & events
- Compile and issue emails on behalf of Director
- Correspondence with members of staff at all levels applying discretion at all times
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending a residential induction academy. This training will require you to stay overnight fully paid for by the company for 2 nights.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422