Personal Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Salary: dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a PA exclusively for a close client of ours based in Eastleigh! This will be based on a fixed term contract until November 2019 to cover maternity leave.
Due to the urgency of this role, you will either need to be immediately available for work or have at most, a 1 week notice period!
As the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Telephone screening and acting as the gatekeeper.
- Coordinating and maintaining busy schedules.
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements as and when required.
- Handling business sensitive and confidential information daily.
- Working and maintaining strong communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Maintaining central inboxes, diary systems and files Directors.
- Organising and attending meetings when required and minute taking when necessary.
- Preparing reports and letter-based, confidential information.
- Covering other PA's holiday or absence's
The ideal Personal Assistant will have:
- Experience of working as a PA at Senior Management/Director level!!
- Be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the contract!!
- Experience in note/minute taking during confidential meetings!
- Efficient communication, planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.