|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 18:18|
Personal Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Salary: up to £30K + fantastic benefits!
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a PA exclusively for a close client of ours based in Eastleigh! This will be based on a fixed term contract until November 2019 to cover maternity leave.
Due to the urgency of this role, you will either need to be immediately available for work or have at most, a 1 week notice period!
As the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Telephone screening and acting as the gatekeeper for the CCO.
- Coordinating and maintaining the CCO's schedule.
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements as and when required.
- Handling business sensitive and confidential information daily.
- Working and maintaining strong communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Maintaining central inboxes, diary systems and files for the CCO and other Directors.
- Organising and attending meetings when required and minute taking when necessary.
- Preparing reports and letter-based, confidential information.
- Covering other PA's holiday or absence's
The ideal Personal Assistant will have:
- Experience of working as a PA at Senior Management/Director level!!
- Be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the contract!!
- Experience in note/minute taking during confidential meetings!
- Efficient communication, planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: Personal assistant, executive assistant, EA, PA, minute-taking, note-taking, gatekeeping, diary management, travel arrangements, accommodation arrangements, Eastleigh, stakeholders,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's