Temporary to Permanent / Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a local well known company in their search for a technically minded, analytical Performance Analyst to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for pulling together, reviewing and analysing performance data, it is therefore essential that you are
- Skilled in Data visualisation software
- Have a good understanding of the numbers
- Able to translate complex data into meaningful reports
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse telephone data and publish results for the Managers
- Analyse the performance of employee's, sub-contractors and products against identified parameters.
- Gather, analyse and monitor relevant data from the operations and services to explore patterns, cause and effect and trends within the business.
- Identify areas for further analysis and produce performance and service insights to support and improve decision-making.
- Where performance has fallen below target due to a client or other external impact. Collate data, evidence and rationale to present to the Group Operations Manager.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the products and services used within the business.
- Create high quality reports based upon products and services, on time / budgets
- Create appropriate documentation / records of developments, such that others can understand and maintain those solutions effectively.
- Identify areas for improvement and saving through analytical approach.
- Provide back-up support to the IT and Finance team employees.
- Assisting with general data management in line with GDPR.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skill set:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely based on facts and data.
- Ability to disseminate large set of data into manageable chunks and insight.
- Strong technical and professional skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office/Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical analysis to support business reporting to inform strategy and decision-making
- Able to manage own workload amongst competing priorities.
- Strong technical and professional skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office/Excel, VBA knowledge would be an advantage.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.