People & Skills transition officer
Location : Southampton
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 25 hours per week part time
Salary : £28,000 -£32,500 Pro Rota
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site cafe
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a People & Skills Transition officer to join their stunning offices in Southampton. You will support the completion of key project task required, including new work processes and TUPE transfer
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate the initial preparation and ongoing maintenance of data/information on those staff who are 'in scope' and 'out of scope' for the TUPE transfer.
- Plan and coordinate 'right to work' checks for transferring staff, and support the process of applying for and securing the Immigration licence. This will require close working with the Deputy Head of P&S and the Recruitment Manager.
- Coordinate the provision and exchange of 'employee liability information' (ELI) in support of UKRI's responsibility under TUPE.
- Support the development and transfer of all transactional HR activities from the current shared service provider (UK Shared Business Services (UKSBS)), to the People and Skills team. This will include continued work in scoping and mapping all activities and processes relating to the employee lifecycle, and amending/creating any appropriate forms and documentation.
If this role is of interest please call Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 and ask for Dan
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.