40 hours per week Monday – Friday, flexible to suit you
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 33 days holiday
- Wellbeing programmes
- Onsite parking
- Health plan, you can take fruit and veg
- Working within modern office
- Flexible working
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business who are UK wide
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit a People and Payroll Manager
As People & Payroll Operations Manager, you will provide an efficient and dedicated first line of support to all of our clients’ employees. You will be supporting all HR policies and procedures such as; disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance management and assisting with the implementation of a mental health and wellbeing policies, as well as managing the payroll officer and recruitment administrator. A core part of the role will be continuing to train and coach teams in people management.
Key requirements for the role:
- You will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, with excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have dealt with and managed an array of HR matters from end to end.
- Mental health First aider certified OR willing to work towards it.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR setting
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- Knowledge of payroll processes