- Act as the primary point of contact to the SIPP for platform users.
- Working collaboratively with the scheme administrators to deliver the optimum service to both the underlying beneficiaries and the intermediaries e.g. IFAs
- Tracking activities through from initial enquiry to completion, ensuring all interested parties are kept informed.
- Setting up new pension accounts and ensuring data is accurately maintained on existing records.
- Executing instructions from clients to withdraw from or contribute to their pensions.
- Ensuring all required documentation is issued timely and accurately.
- Communicating with the platform users (both internal and external), pension provider, custodian, transfer team and dealing desk, consistently delivering an outstanding level of service.
- Instruct and manage the oversight of transfers in and out of the Saltus SIPP ensuring adherence to service level agreements.
For this position we do require extensive financial services knowledge and a positive outlook. You will be joining a really welcoming team, set within an exceptionally well ran firm that can offer a long career path and reward their employees with a fantastic benefits package!
For further detail please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment