£25k-£30k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator to join one of our prestigious clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- To issue all necessary and related documentation to new joiners, including postponement and auto enrollment
- Communicate any necessary information to staff members
- Record, store and supply information in accordance with policies and data protection
- Process and administrate accurately enrolling employees
- Ensure that the appropriate security for all HR information is adhered to
- Assist Finance and HR with ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Liaise with pay roll team regarding starters and leavers to the scheme
- Maintain accurate records of the AE process
- Ensure that we meet all our reporting and communication obligations in the AE process
- Ensure the relevant teams are kept up to date with any government pension legislation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good working knowledge of current pensions legislation and auto enrolment
- Experience or knowledge of Nest Pension (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of running own projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a Flexible approach to work
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft programs including mail merge
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
AE process Nest Pension Pensions Administrator auto enrollment
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.