|Job Title:||Payroll Supervisor|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Accountancy & Finance|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 17:48|
Up to £25k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to join one of our top Accountancy Practices based in Chertsey. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
The function of this role is to oversee and run multiple payrolls covering self-employed payments including CIS, Sole trader, Ltd company and PAYE engagements for a fast and dynamic new business with the opportunity to influence the processes and procedures.
- Oversee payroll accounting, transactions and reporting activities;
- Ensure that every payroll is processed timely and accurately to strict deadlines;
- Assist in payroll calculations, tax deductions;
- Ensure all employee and operative payroll records are up to date and accurate;
- Prepare wage summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions and benefits;
- Prepare support in tax calculation;
- Resolve payroll related queries and requests from both clients and operatives;
- Build and foster strong relationships with clients and operatives;
- Review and recommend improvements to existing payroll procedures;
- Analyse problems and provide appropriate resolutions;
- Calculate statutory payments such as maternity, paternity and pension contributions;
- Ensure adherence to all legislation relating to all tax deductions including National minimum wage criteria;
- Assist in customer services and registrations including set up of new operative records;
- Assist with incoming calls and operative set up;
- Assist with email queries and provide timely resolutions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Good timekeeping and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Organised, with a logical and methodical approach to work;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- A keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Manager Payroll Senior Chartered Accountancy Practice Senior Payroll Clerk Senior Payroll Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's