Up to £38k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join one of our top Accountancy Practices based in Guildford. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
- Maintain and update all payroll data including starters and leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments; process and submit all frequencies of payrolls.
- Responsible for maintaining own portfolio of clients liaising as necessary with clients when/how payroll data will be available to ensure payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- Facilitate payments including BACS and distribution of payroll reports and payslips.
- Submit Real Time information and liaise with clients to arrange payment.
- Deal with employee and clients' queries.
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs when necessary.
- Production of year end returns and P60's; liaise with other departments for provision of P11D information.
- Generate pension files and upload as necessary on the relevant pension portal(s) on time.
- Liaising with pension providers as necessary.
- Setting up pension auto-enrolment schemes as and when required
- Assist with the training of Payroll staff in all aspects of the Firm's policies, practices and procedures relating to the provision of payroll services including the use of the Firm's payroll software.
- Any other payroll related duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Have experience of Auto Enrolment
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to work of own imitative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Payroll Supervisor Payroll Team Leader Payroll Senior Chartered Accountancy Practice Senior Payroll Administrator Senior Payroll Clerk
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.