£42-50k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Full ownership of the payroll function
- Managing a small team in delivering payroll activities
- Plan effective payroll activities and payroll related projects
- Transitioning payroll between providers
- Running a large PAYE payroll
- Submit monthly BACS payments
- Reconcile month and year end processes
- Accountable for ensuring all statutory requirements and company policies are adhered to
- Liaise with the system provider on all payroll related issues ensuring that effective working relationships are maintained
- Responsible for the administration of the company's pension scheme
- Review and analyse payroll processes, making improvements and develop an effective payroll procedure
- Contact auditors to ensure that accurate financial information is provided as requested
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with any queries surrounding payroll
- Effectively manage, maintain and ensure accurate data quality within payroll systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- CIPP qualified (desirable)
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Senior Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Senior Payroll Payroll Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.